Participants gain meaningful, real-world experience, and may be given the opportunity to interview for a full-time position at Netflix upon successful course completion.
This part-time, 12-week curriculum equips students with advanced development skills they will need to create fast and efficient Java applications and microservices. The curriculum covers development, security, and deployment concepts paired with real-world tools used by modern development teams, such as Spring Boot, SQL, and AWS.
Additionally, all students receive technical interview coaching and practice. Students who graduate from the program also gain access to exclusive post-course materials and tutorials that address programming challenges common to the streaming industry, like media codec compression, horizontal scaling, DNS and CDN optimization, and GraphQL. Classes are delivered exclusively online, with live sessions conveniently held three times per week, in the evenings. Program participants will have the opportunity to be mentored by a seasoned employee at Netflix.
- Open to rising seniors at a U.S. based school who are about to finish their BA or BS program, or who are about to complete their master’s program graduating in Winter 2023, Spring 2024, or Summer 2024.
- They have designed the program to accelerate job placement for historically underrepresented students in the technology industry. Students who identify as Hispanic or Latino/a/x, Black, or Indigenous are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duration and Benefits:
- Gain market-driven skills in 12 weeks: This exclusive Netflix-backed program teaches students the key skills for advanced Java back-end development and helps prepare them for success in the professional world.
- Mentorship: Participants have the opportunity to learn outside of the classroom and participate in opportunities with Netflix professionals.
- Netflix Pathways Bootcamp is a cost-free, 12-week immersive course.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 12, 2023