The University of Minnesota Duluth is providing a total sum of $20,000, $5,000 each per year for four years of preferred study undertaken.
Why choose to study at the University of Minnesota Duluth? The University of Minnesota Duluth will be agile in pursuing a dynamic future that builds upon our strengths1 and successfully confronts evolving challenges and opportunities. It is an outstanding student-centered, undergraduate-focused institution of higher education, defined by its commitment to student access and promoting exceptional outcomes for its graduates.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have previously attended a college/university.
- Applicants must apply by the application deadline to be eligible.
- Applicants must have graduated from high school.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of 80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Duolingo score of 105
- Cambridge C1 score of 180 Pearson
- PTE Academic score of 55
How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the application portal of the university.