Lancaster University is delighted to announce that they will offer a generous scholarship to high-achieving students from all international countries, who are liable for International tuition fees.
The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee waiver for undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes for 2023 entry and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions outlined below.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programmes
Value of Awards:
- A scholarship of £5,000 for applicants joining Part 1 of their undergraduate programmes.
- A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining Postgraduate Taught programmes (excluding MBA programmes) who apply by the 28th February 2023.
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or an unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2023 entry, which you have accepted (non-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve A*A*A at A level, or equivalent.
- For Postgraduate Taught Awardees, please refer to the educational equivalences table.
- Awardees for the MBA or Executive MBA must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.