Are you an aspiring student-athlete – either prospectively or currently studying at UEA? UEA want to support you in your journey to achieve your highest potential both academically and on the sporting field.
Application Deadline: Sunday 14th May 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
- Postgraduate Taught
- Postgraduate Research
Value of Award:
- Financial support in an individualised financial plan (Elite and Excellence only – up to £1,500 for Elite, up to £500 for Excellence)
- Gym and Swim Membership (currently worth £300)
- Additional free use of training facilities at the Sportspark (facility access to be determined per individual athlete and availability)
- Free uea+sport membership (USM) (currently worth £55)
- Access to Strength and Conditioning support
- Access to physiotherapy
- Discounted sports massage
- Support workshops
- Branded sports kit
- Lifestyle support
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply: Apply Now!
To apply for a UEA Individual Sport Scholarship, please fully complete the application form with as much information and detail as possible to assist us in assessing your application. We will notify you that we have received your application. If you aren’t contacted within seven days following a submission, please email email@example.com to check the status of your application.