Apply for the Amsterdam Talent scholarship for applicants from outside the EU/EEA. The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) hopes to attract the top students from throughout the world with this scholarship program. Scholarship recipients are passionate, devoted students who are completely focused on obtaining an excellent education from the university.
This scholarship is intended for students from countries other than the European Economic Area (EEA) who are enrolled in a degree program at Amsterdam University. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least one year of study.
Successful candidates get the scholarship at the end of each school year. As a result, non-EEA students who demonstrate excellent performance and have completed all needed credit units will be eligible to apply for and be considered for the scholarship.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- This scholarship is only open to current fee paying international students
- The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship covers 50% of the institutional tuition fee
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (for applicants coming form non EU-EEA countries)
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- You must have already paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Candidates must not be recipients of any other scholarship that covers full Tuition fees
- At the time of application, you must have obtained all 60 credits required for the present academic year
- You must demonstrate sufficient academic performance with a minimum average grade of 7.0 out of 10.0
Applications for the scholarship will be possible after the completion of the current academic year on August 31. Applicants who meet the above mentioned criteria must then download and fully complete the scholarship application form.
You completed application form will then be submitted to an appropriate contact person for processing. A list of appropriate contact personnel is available on the programme webpage. Along with the application form, you must submit the following documents
- You must submit your residence permit (front and back)
- Candidates must also include a certified grade list showing their current grades
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here