The Swansea University – UK is offering the School Of Management Developing Futures Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institutions
The Developing Futures programme is more than a scholarship package; along with financial support for an academic year you will also get the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills. Recipients of the Scholarship will have the opportunity to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a number of events, including Open Days, as well as working with the Student Information Office.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023
Eligible Countries: International.
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Award:
- Undergraduate; Up to £2,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
- Postgraduate; Up to £3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
- Applicants must have an offer to study full-time at the School of Management in September 2023 to be able to apply.
How to Apply: You must have an offer to study at the School of Management in September 2023 to be able to apply. Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.