International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships which are supported by the Edinburgh & SE Scotland City Region Deal and funded by the Scottish Government are currently awarded to high achieving international students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
The University of Edinburgh will provide worth £9,000 for a postgraduate Masters, £6,000 for a postgraduate Diploma, and £3,000 for a postgraduate Certificate and will be applied towards the cost of tuition fees.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters, Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate
Value of Awards: The scholarship are tenable for two years and are worth £9,000 for a postgraduate Masters, £6,000 for a postgraduate Diploma and £3,000 for a postgraduate Certificate and will be applied towards the cost of tuition fees.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Structural and Fire Safety Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Urban Strategies and Design
- PG Dip Sustainable Energy Systems
- This scholarship is available to people domiciled or working in the South-East of Scotland, more specifically the councils areas of East Lothian, Mid Lothian, West Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife and Scottish Borders and is open to UK, EU and Overseas students.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicant must be working or have clear working aspirations in the Housing, Construction and Infrastructure sector (this criterion is principally relevant for the applicants for the MSc in leading Major Programmes).
How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in masters, diploma or postgraduate certificate program at the University of Edinburgh. After that, candidates can complete the online application form for this education award.