In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee are providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2023/24 academic year.
The scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £300 after you have started your course.
Application Deadline: Monday 31 July 2023 at 23:59 (UK time)
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible for the bursary, you must:
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in September 2023
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China)
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
- Hold ‘International’ Fee Status
How to Apply: There is no separate application form for this bursary. Your eligibility will be assessed by our Admissions team, and we will notify you in writing if you are eligible to receive this bursary.
Our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you enroll at Dundee to confirm your award.