Deadline : March 1, 2023
Each year, the Flemish Ministry of Education offers several scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study for Master programmes in Flanders, Brussels. Applicants who are selected for the Master Mind Scholarship usually receive a scholarship grant a grant worth € 8.400 and a tuition fee waiver for your selected degree programme, per academic year.
The Flemish government usually offers an estimated total of 30 scholarships to international students across various selected universities in the Flanders region. The scholarship grant is paid in instalments and covers costs related to accommodation, insurances and living expenses. Applicants submit their applications to the University of Antwerp which in turn submits the applications to the Master Mind Scholarship selection committee
Applicants for the scholarship must be excellent international students who are applying and wish to study for one f the Master’s degree programmes offered at the at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. The programme aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination.
- You will receive a Scholarship including a grant worth € 9,600 per year.
- Selected applicants will receive a tuition fee waiver for the whole duration of their degree programme.
- This grant will be paid in instalments and will go towards your accommodation , insurances and other living expenses.
- Any student from any nationality who holds his/ her previous degree from a higher education institution located outside Flanders can apply.
- You must be applying for one of the Master’s degree programmes offered at the University of University of Antwerp in Belgium.
- As an applicant, you must demonstrate high standard of academic performance and potential.
- You must have achieved a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0 in your Previous Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate good knowledge of the English language. Proof of proficiency may be in the following ways
- You have taken a IELTS test and achieved an overall band score of minimum 7.0
- A TOEFL test with a Minimum test total score of 94
- You posses a C1 level English proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- An exemption may also be provided by the Master programme Selection Committee.
- Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL such as IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition will be accepted.
- You must secure admission for the degree programme of your choice in order to benefit from the scholarship.
Applicants interested in the Master Mind scholarships programme at the University of Antwerp are advised to follow the procedure below. The university will screens all applicants and submits a shortlist of 20 candidates for the scholarship for the Flemish Government to make the final selection.
- You must complete your application and upload all documents required for admission to the relevant Master programme at the University of Antwerp.
- Please visit the link below to see the detailed Admission and enrolment procedure as well as required support documents.
- During the application process, you must indicate that you would like to apply for the Master Mind Scholarship.
- In your motivation text, clearly specify why you are applying for the Master Mind scholarship and why you should be selected.
- Your application should include a motivation letter. In this letter, you must clearly address the selection criteria as specified in the scholarship eligibility information. Remember also to and clearly specifying your language test results and your academic grade scores.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here