Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University
What is the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program?
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford University is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders. The program provides full funding for up to three years of study, as well as access to a community of scholars and opportunities for leadership development.
The program is open to any proposed field of study, and it is especially interested in applicants who are committed to improving the world through their work. If you are interested in applying to become a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, read on for more information about the program and what it can offer you.
How to Apply
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to develop a multidisciplinary community of leaders who will address the complex challenges of the 21st century. If you’re interested in applying to become a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, here’s what you need to know.
The first step is to ensure that you meet the program’s eligibility requirements. To be eligible, you must:
1. Be applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford University for the 2020-2021 academic year.
2. Be nominated by your department or program.
3. Demonstrate significant leadership potential and a commitment to making a positive impact on society.
4. Have a strong academic record and demonstrate the potential to succeed in your chosen field of study.
5. Be proficient in English.
If you meet all of the eligibility requirements, the next step is to complete and submit the online application, which includes:
1. Personal information and demographics
2. An essay describing your personal history, educational background, and motivations for pursuing a graduate degree
3. Three short essays responding to specific questions about your leadership experience and potential, commitment to service, and what you hope to accomplish as an applicant.
The Ideal Candidate For the Program
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford University is looking for the ideal candidate. This person should be passionate about making a difference in the world, and be excited to take on new challenges. They should also be willing to take risks and be comfortable with change.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed for people who want to make a difference. If you are someone who is excited about taking on new challenges and making a difference in the world, this program is for you.
How To Stay Updated On Stanford News and Scholars Updates.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders. Scholars receive full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford, where they develop their academic excellence, leadership potential, and professional networks.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars blog is the best way to stay updated on all the latest news and updates from the program. The blog features posts from current scholars, staff, and faculty, as well as updates on events and opportunities for scholars.
If you’re interested in staying up-to-date on everything happening with the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program, be sure to bookmark the blog and check back often!