The University of Central Arkansas – USA is inviting international students for the International Student Merit Scholarships which will be awarded to applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Merit Scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis using the following criteria: GPA, SAT/ACT score, TOEFL/IELTS score, Essay, and Letter of Recommendation. Please see below for a full list of the eligibility requirements and the application process.
Application Deadline: March 31
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: The scholarship award is $2,000 per semester for a maximum award of $16,000.
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be applying for an undergraduate program of study at the university
- Applicants must enroll in a minimum of 12 UCA undergraduate credit hours.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university
How to Apply: To apply for the Merit Scholarship, please complete the application and upload the required documents to the application.
Documents required for scholarship (to be uploaded to application):
- An essay (250 word maximum) should be written in the English language and should describe the career goals you hope to achieve as a result of your studying at the University of Central Arkansas. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ADMISSION ESSAY AS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY.
- One letter of recommendation is required from a teacher who knew you well and can speak to your academic performance. The letter should be signed by the teacher and if possible on letterhead.
- A resume (2 page maximum) highlighting your participation in extracurricular activities and community service.