Successful candidates should:
· Meet The Eligibility Criteria.
· Plan to study in the United States in the year 2024.
· Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will be given to non-holders of dual nationality).
· Be committed to return to Egypt for two years directly after completing their bachelor’s degree.
· Preference is given to applicants who have not resided outside of Egypt.
. Submit a complete application form and upload the required list of documents:
– Application form: Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Undergraduate Application
– Copy of test scores (SAT I or ACT) & TOEFL iBT ® (Taken within 2 years)
– Copy of latest transcripts
– Copy of grade 12 certificate or Thanaweyya Amma certificate, if available (Students completing their grade 11 by the time of application deadline (July 31, 2023) are only required to submit their latest transcripts).
– Two recommendation letters.
Online applications are available at:
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the contact information listed in their application. Due to the large number of applications, we are unable to provide application status updates or feedback to unsuccessful / ineligible applicants.