The program for usf international student seeks to support highly motivated candidates who choose to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
The University of South Florida will provide the award amount of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to complete their study expenses in the USA.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
How to Apply:
- To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident, Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 29+ ACT
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate English language proficiency by the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
Visit The Official Website For More Information