Cascadia College, USA is pleased to offer current Cascadia international students and intending students the opportunity to apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships.
The Global Achievement Scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated strong academic achievement, and outstanding talent or achievements in one or more of the following areas: Academic Merit, Leadership, and/or Community Service.
- Summer quarter: May 15
- Fall quarter: August 15
- Winter quarter: November 15
- Spring quarter: February 15
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $1,250 each.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be currently enrolled Cascadia students who have already completed at least one quarter of classes at Cascadia
- Applicants are required to be enrolled in classes for the next academic quarter.
- Applicants may only receive the Global Achievement Scholarship in Academic Merit once per academic year (Summer-Spring), but are eligible to apply for the Global Achievement Scholarship in Leadership and/or Community Service in spring.
How to Apply: To apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships, please submit the following items:
- Completed Application (Required). Please write neatly and be sure to answer all questions.
- Personal Statement (Required). All applicants will be required to provide a personal statement (500 words max). Topics will be based on scholarship category. Please review the scholarship types below for more details.
- Recommendation Form (Required). Applicants are required to submit at least one (1), but may submit up to two (2), recommendation letter(s).
- Unofficial Cascadia Transcript (Required)