The University of Cambridge Mastercard Scholarships are intended to provide fully supported opportunities for brilliant African students to finish their master’s training, grow in transformative leadership, and contribute to climate resilience and sustainability in Africa and the world at large.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024
Eligible Field of Study: The programme offers scholarships which span the full range of across disciplines in Cambridge except for the following business courses: Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Corporate Law (MCL), Master of Finance (MFin).
Eligible Countries: All African Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you Must be a citizen of an African country,
- Must be ordinarily resident in an African country unless you can show temporary absence for study/work with an intention to return, or unless you have been displaced.
- Must be applying for a Master’s course of up to one year in length, at the University of Cambridge.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below.
As part of the application process, prospective scholars will be required to provide a supplementary statement that indicates their personal commitment to contributing to climate-resilient and sustainable futures for Africa.
The Application process commences with an application for admission to the University of Cambridge via the course directory, to be completed by the funding deadline of the course. https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses
The deadline for submitting applications for funding is the 5th of December 2023 for courses with a 5th of December deadline and 5th of January 2024 for courses with a 5th of January deadline. When making an application, pay close attention to the funding deadline.
For any application related inquiries, please check the FAQ section of the website. If the response to your query is not resolved from the available responses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications open: 1 September 2023
- Application and Funding deadline: Depending on your course – either early December 2023 or early January 2023
- Departmental academic assessment: December 2023 – February 2024
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars selection: Late February 2024
- Scholarships offered: March 2024