This USD $5000 MMG Fellowship in memory of Dr. Melvin Morris Goldberg (BSE UPenn 1961 / Ohio State PhD 1963) provides summer travel support to an ambitious student from any U.S. University to perform supervised technical research at one of Israel’s universities or research centers (eg, Bar-Ilan, Ben-Gurion, Haifa U., Hebrew U., Technion, Tel-Aviv U., the Weizmann Institute).
Application Deadline: 1 March 2024.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: USD $5000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be US citizens and non-US citizens
- The Goldberg Fellowship is awarded to a U.S. junior or senior with the initiative, enthusiasm, and aptitude to make such arrangements.
- Applicants must have the required academic qualifications, typically high school graduation, and must meet other course-specific requirements.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply: Please Email your Resume/CV with GPA as an attachment and in the body of the email include the following information in plain text (not as an attachment):
1. Your full contact information
2. University, Major, and Expected Graduation Date
3. Summary of proposed plan of study (500 words or less)
4. Name and contact information of your advisor in the US.
5. Name and contact information of your confirmed supervisor in Israel
Applicant must email documents to Professor Ken Goldberg: email@example.com.