- April 4, 2023 for international applicants
- May 2, 2023 for Canadian citizens and permanent resident applicants
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to $60,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicant must have to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be applying for the masters of administration course at UBC for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Applicants must have an exceptional track record of academic excellence, community involvement, and business leadership skills.
- Applicants must be required to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to take admission in the masters’ degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After enrolling, seekers will be automatically considered for this scholarship.