Australian Catholic University Global Excellence Scholarships is offering up to AU$5000 per year to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
Australian Catholic University Global Excellence Scholarship Details:
In a world of mass production, ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. Our mission and values form the core of who we are as a Catholic organisation.
Discover our history, structure, and our journey to be a leader in research and teaching – a goal we’re already achieving as a top 3% world-ranked university.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the programme of their choice.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Applicants must commence studies between July 2019 and December 2023.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- Applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepted.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.