UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Value of Award: Minimum of $5,000 for 1 year
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
- Must be an international student; and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 3 2023 by 31 July 2023.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2023.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW