The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Krom Phra Srisavangavadhana. The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2023
Number of Awards: 15
Value of Award: The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrolment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
Award Period: The scholarship award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
How To Apply:
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – Graduate scholarship Program’s application form and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scanned files of the application form and all the supporting documents to Email address: email@example.com
(2) After step (1) is completed, send all the original documents via postal service to postal address:
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
Note: No consideration will be given to application with incomplete of supporting documents.
Supporting Documents: Following documents must be submitted together with application form:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI around January 2024.
Application Form: CGI scholarship application form and medical history report can be downloaded here.