IBM Masters Fellowship Program advances this collaboration by recognizing and supporting exceptional Masters students who want to make their mark in promising and disruptive technologies, regardless of their field of study.
Candidates may currently be enrolled in Masters programs in the sciences, arts, nursing, business, law among a few with focus areas.
In the 4th year of the IBM Masters Fellowship, the program seeks to increase the number of under-represented minority students from disadvantaged backgrounds in the referenced science topics of interest by encouraging a diverse applicant pool from historically Black colleges and universities, in the United States.
At IBM, work is more than a job — it’s a calling IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action.
For that reason, we manage the brand to be highly esteemed and valued by forward-thinking clients, employees, communities, investors and the general public worldwide.
IBMers believe in progress — that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition
Type: Fellowship, Training, Masters
Application Deadline: October 27, 2023
Value & Duration of Award: $10,000, One year
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the fellowship, you must
- Students must be nominated by a faculty member and must be a full-time student in a Masters program.
- Students should have at least 6 months remaining in their graduate program at the time of nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for excellence, the degree to which their interests align with those of IBM, and their academic progress to-date, as evidenced by endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
- Students receiving a comparable fellowship from another company or institution (does not include academic scholarships) during the same IBM funded academic period may not be eligible for an IBM Masters Fellowship.
- The university credential email addresses must be entered in the nomination form.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
Selection Process: Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for educational excellence, the degree to which their technical interests align with those of IBM, and their progress to-date, as evidenced by publications and endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.