Zolve Global Scholarship is a scholarship for students going to the U.S. for their higher studies, such as Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree, or Doctorate Degree. It aims at recognizing young leaders worldwide and helping them turn their ideas and talents into significant impact. The scholarship is committed to empowering students who demonstrate excellence, leadership potential, and a passion for making a positive impact in their communities.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2023
Value of Award: $50,000
Number of Awards: Ten
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this award, applicants must
- be non-US citizens moving to or moved to the US for higher education in 2023.
- have received an offer of admission from an accredited US university or college for a full-time undergraduate/postgraduate/doctorate program.
- The program should commence in 2023 and have a minimum duration of 12 months.
Application Open: April 15, 2023 – June 30, 2023
Interviews & Panel Discussion: July 1, 2023 – July 31, 2023
Scholarship Results: August 1, 2023 – August 15, 2023
How To Apply: All eligible students must complete the application form
Required Documents: The following documents are required for an application to be considered complete:
- High School or/and University Transcripts
- Valid ACT or SAT or GMAT or GRE score or corresponding test waiver provided by the university