Zuma’s third wife, Thobeka Madiba-Zuma shared a post on Instagram showing the president cutting a father’s day cake while his family sings to him…
He spent father’s day with Thobeka and some of his 22 children.
The first lady showered praises on Zuma, captioning her Instagram post “The only thing better than having you as my hubby, is my children having you as a dad.”
Thobeka Zuma is one of the only Zuma wives on Instagram and goes by the handle @ firstladytzuma. She shares photos of her duties as a first lady, and updates her followers on home life with the President.
Take a look at the video from father’s day below:
A post shared by TMZF Founder & Patron (@firstladytzuma) on
Zuma’s wives and children include:
- Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo (MaKhumalo). Zuma married her shortly after his release from prison in 1973. They have no children.
- Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma. They have four daughters, Msholozi, Gugulethu Zuma-Ncube, Thuli, and Thuthukile Zuma. They divorced in June 1998.
- Kate Mantsho from Mozambique. They had five children, Saady (b. 1980), twins Duduzile and Duduzane (b. 1984), Phumzile (b. 1989) and Vusi. Kate committed suicide on 8 December 2000 and is buried in Heroes’ Acre at Westpark Cemetery in Johannesburg.
- Nompumelelo Ntuli (MaNtuli), married Zuma on 8 January 2008. They have three children.
- Thobeka Stacie Madiba , married on 4 January 2010 . They have three children. She also has another of Zuma’s out-of-wedlock children living with her
- Gloria Bongekile Ngema, married on 20 April 2012.
According to reports, Zuma has fathered children with seven women in total.