Looking for something chilled to sip on? May I suggest Pineapple drink?
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make a chilled Pineapple drink at home:
- On a chopping board cut off the crown and bottom.
- Then stand the pineapple on the flat base and cut away the peel in strips, down the length of the fruit,
- cut deep enough to remove the eyes.
- I slice off the flesh, remove the core and diced the flesh..
- In a large pot i put in the crown and base, the peels and the cores and some of the flesh.
- Add water
- Add bash ginger.
- Add cloves (optional)
- Allow to boil for 30minutes