,

Police Begin Manhunt After Fatal Pretoria Drive-by Shooting


It is believed that a 44-year-old man was attacked by two other men on Troye Street shortly after he had dropped off his brother, police spokesperson Captain Daniel Mavimbela said.

Police in Pretoria have begin the manhunt for two suspects who were involved in a fatal drive-by shooting in the city on Friday morning.

Mavimbela said reports suggested that the suspects had been following the victim in a white VW Polo before attacking him.

The motive behind the killing was still unknown.

A case of murder is being investigated.

“The intelligence and evidence gathered from the crime scene indicate that members of the public could play a vital role by assisting to either identify or even apprehend the suspects within seventy-two hours,” said Mavimbela.

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.