in

No More Documentaries For Minnie Dlamini’s husband

Minnie told City Press that when she first told Quinton about the documentary‚ he wasn’t keen at first.

“He was entirely against it but in the end understood why it was important to me. In the end I really wanted to control how our story is told and avoid the circus‚” she said.

But Quinton has made it clear that there will be no cameras after this.

“He made it clear that we’re not doing this again‚” she said.

In a teaser released last month‚ Quinton poured his heart out about how besotted he is with Minnie.

“In you I’ve found the man I’ve always wanted to be. Everything about you makes me want to be a better person‚” he said.

Even though Minnie and Quinton first met seven years ago‚ and officially started dating a few years ago‚ they’ve kept their romance away from the spotlight until their engagement last year.

The three-part documentary airs this Friday on Vuzu Amp at 7.30pm.

Loading...

Written by GR

[g1_socials_user user="101014" icon_size="28" icon_color="text"]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

The Foschini Group Also Drops KPMG As Auditor

Storm-Devastated Provinces Pick Up The Pieces (Photos,Videos)