3 onions peeled, sliced thickly
8-10 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
2-3 rosemary sprigs
1 leg of lamb
2 tbsp Willow Creek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp dried oregano
Juice of 2 lemons
1 ½ cups lamb or chicken stock
1, Find a roasting pan that is not much bigger than the leg of lamb you have. You want the lamb to fit quite snugly.
2, Preheat the oven to 100°C.
3. Lay onion, garlic and a few rosemary sprigs in the bottom of the roasting pan.
4. Rub the lamb with Willow Creek Extra Virgin Olive Oil and oregano then place the lamb in the roasting pan.
5. In a separate container, mix lemon juice and stock together and pour over the leg of lamb.
6. After the leg of lamb is coated, cover the whole roasting pan tightly with foil.
7. Carefully place the roasting pan in the oven (100 °C) and leave it to cook for 8-10 hours.