550ml (2 x 275ml) Bernini Classic Sparkling Grape
½ cup caster sugar
1 ½ tbsp gelatine powder
Strawberry to garnish
Whipped cream to garnish
1. Combine Bernini Classic and sugar in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over the Bernini syrup and whisk briskly with a fork until gelatine dissolves.
3. Pour the jelly mixture evenly into four champagne glasses.
4. Place the glasses in the fridge and refrigerate overnight or until set.
5. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry. Serve