The Ingredients need to prepare Blueberry yoghurt lollies;
⅓ cup sugar
2 tbsp (30ml) water
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 cups (500ml) Greek yoghu
Method to prepare it;
1. Place blueberries in a freezer-proof container and freeze for 4–6 hours.
2. Add the frozen blueberries, sugar, water and lemon juice to a saucepan, and allow to simmer over a medium heat for 5–10 min. or until the fruit is soft, and the juice has reduced by half and has a syrupy consistency.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
4. Place a tablespoon or two of yoghurt into a lolly mould, followed by a tablespoon or two of the blueberry mixture. Continue to layer this way until all the lolly moulds are full.
5. Insert wooden ice cream sticks into the moulds and freeze.
6. To remove from the mould, immerse in warm water for a few seconds.