Do you have a plain top or plain dress lying around in the closet? Plain clothes at some point get boring, and you often wonder how to revamp them.
Ladies, here’s how to revamp your tops or dresses.
Here is a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) guide to make a detachable collar for your boring dresses or tops:
What you need:
- white pen
- Watered glue
- Gold glitter
- Strip ribbons
- Collar templates
- Felt/ hard piece of clothing
1. Fold the felt, and place the collar template on it.
2. Using a white pen, trace the shape of the template.
3. Cut the shape guided by the pattern you have drawn.
4. Apply watered glue on the cut out and spread it properly.
5. Sprinkle golden glitter and spread it all through.
6. Shake off any excess glitter.
7. After five minutes, turn it at the back.
8. Apply some glue at the edges to attach the strip ribbons on it.
9. Leave it to dry for twenty minutes.