Bolognaise Sauce is one of the family favourite in South Africa. Why not try this easy sauce recipe to serve with pasta, boiled rice or tuber?
1 pack Royco Bolognaise Pasta Sauce
500g beef mince
60g tomato paste
1 chopped onion
2 tbsp oil
1. Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion until softened.
2. Add mince and stir until browned. Add tomato paste.
3. Mix contents of packet with 250ml water and add to mince. Stir continuously until mixture boils.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Serve with pasta, or use as the meat filling in lasagne.
Recipe supplied by Royco