Store-bought bread dough
2- 3 tbsp melted butter
¼ cup chocolate nut spread
¼ cream cheese
¼ cup Peppadew Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild, Chopped
Nuts, strawberries, mint leaves and pomegranate
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and preheat a pizza stone.
2. Roll out the dough on a flour dusted surface and shape into a pizza round.
3. Place on hot stone and bake in hot oven for 8 – 10 minutes until cooked through and golden.
4. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
5. Spread with chocolate nut spread and scatter over the peppers.
6. Beat cream cheese until smooth and dilute with a little milk to a piping consistency. Pipe over pizza.
7. Garnish with fruit, nuts and mint leaves.