The award is a $21,000 annual scholarship grant for selected candidates to study at the prestigious University of Findlay.
Aside from the annual study grant, students are qualified for several other scholarships on merit bases. The university will prepare you for effective work and encourage you to get the most out of your experience with English culture.
The University of Findlay believes in recognizing hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students.
Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
Value & Duration of Award:
|Name of Scholarship||G.P.A. Requirement||Scholarship Amount|
|Trustee Scholarship||3.95 or higher||$21,000 a year/renewable each year|
|Presidential Scholarship||3.75-3.94||$19,000 a year/renewable each year|
|Dean’s Scholarship||3.5-3.74||$17,000 a year/renewable each year|
|Findlay Award||2.75 – 3.49||$15,000 a year/renewable each year|
|International Scholar Award||2.0 – 2.74||$12,000 a year/renewable each year|
Successfully selected students will be provided an amount of $12,000 – $21,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an International student and be ready to commence an eligible undergraduate degree at the university.
- have a GPA of 2.74 – 3.95 or higher.
How To Apply: Admission applications can be submitted via the university application portal or a common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award. Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
Required Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum GPA of a 3.95 or higher
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95