Deadline : September 1, 2023
Through the Danish Government Scholarship program, the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a number of scholarships, tuition exemptions, and grants each year.These scholarships are intended for international prospective students applying to one of the Master’s degree programs offered at Denmark’s University of Copenhagen (UCPH).The scholarships are highly competitive and are only available to exceptionally gifted candidates with stellar academic records.
Students from non-EU/EEU countries who are seeking for admission to the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) in Denmark are eligible for the scholarship.Scholarships are chosen at the same time as applicants for admission, thus all non-EU/EEA students who are admitted will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Because selection for the scholarship is exclusively based on the applicant’s academic achievements, you should give persuasive evidence of great academic performance to maximize your chances of getting chosen.
If selected for the scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- You will receive a Danish Government grant to cover either your full or partial tuition fee waivers
- Selected applicants may also receive an additional amount to cover their basic living costs during their stay in Denmark.
- The scholarship will be offered for the whole length of your selected master’s degree program, which is normally 2 years
- You must be a citizen of any country outside the EU, EEA and not a swiss citizen
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must have applied and admitted to a master’s degree programmed at the University of Copenhagen
- Your purpose for stay in Denmark must be based on studies and must have been granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programmed in Denmark.
- Applicants who have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens may not apply for the scholarship
- Also , applicants who are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme may not apply for the scholarship
You are advised to visit your preferred faculty website at which you wish to apply for your Master’s degree programmme and make sure that you meet the admission criteria. Applicants must then submit their applications for admission using the online application platform provided.
Please note that there is no separate application form for applying for the scholarship. Therefore, all non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they secure admission to their selected degree programme.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here