We are bringing you 10 Things We Know So Far About The New Album. Check below:
1. Cassper’s self-proclaimed ‘greatest work of all time’ will be available for us mere mortals to enjoy (and scrutinise) on May 7.
2. The name of the album will be THUTO. Cassper explained that “it means education”. This name is another ode to someone special in his life, his sister
3. This will be his 3rd album, which follows the successful debut album ‘Tsholofelo’ which released in 2014 and ‘Refiloe’ in 2015.
4. Not much has been revealed on the content of the album, but we already know; Gemini Major will be part of the album and there is a collabo with Goapele.
5. Gemini is one of the few artists who have heard and assured the public that Cassper’s new album is in “its own lane”.
6. The album cover will be credited to the legendary photographer, Jonathan Mannion who has done work for Jay Z, Dr. Dre, Aaliyah, Outkast, Nas, Nicki Minaj and Kendrick Lamar.
7. His single Tito Mboweni has already graced the trend list, despite not having been released yet. (He performed a piece of the song at a show recently).
8. Cassper Nyovest says that his new album is the best of work of himself ever.
9. He is making sure to sound very differently this time and to give his fans the best and quality music with they want from him.
10. There’s no information yet about the tracks and how many tracks it will come with and artists that will also be in the album.