Ever wanted some faux fur heels but couldn’t afford a pair? Worry not, we will show you how to make yourself a pair at home.
It is normal to want to have everything trending in your closet, but obviously it’s not all the time that you will have the money to buy all the things you need. The only choice you have is to painstakingly save up for an item. However, you should know that you can also create your own customized heels if your regular heels have become boring.
Here are tips to make your own faux fur heels at home:
- Faux fur
1. Ensure that the heels you wish to modify are plain.
2. Start by measuring the length of the front part of the heel to determine if the faux fur will fit on it.
3. Cut the faux fur to the desired length.
4. Apply the glue on the front part of the heel.
5. Start fitting the measured faux fur on the front part of the heel.
6. Repeat the same procedure on the other part of the heel and then leave the heel to dry for at least 30 minutes.
7. If you want the ankle part to be covered with faux fur, just repeat the same procedure.
And there you go! You now have a pair of fancy faux fur heels in your closet.
Watch the easy tutorial on the same: