Grooming is very essential for men. Most men assume that after bathing and putting on clothes they are good to go, that ideology is wrong on many levels. As we know, women tend to be grooming experts and they don’t neglect any part of their body. From manicure to pedicure and also excoriating, men should also follow in the same precedent too.
Top 10 Grooming DON’Ts
1. Don’t forget your feet! Nasty and neglected toenails are the biggest turn off!
2. Don’t rock a massive man bush – prune your pubes and take some of the bulk out of the bush
3. Don’t grow a neck beard – it’s critical to be taken serious and not like a slob. Alpha demonstrates how quick and easy this shaving step can be! Dollar Shave Club razors rock, and they are giving Alpha M. fans a great deal (1st month free + shipping)! They have changed the shaving game by shipping high-quality blades and razors to your doorstep monthly. No contract or hidden fees.
4. Don’t forget about the shaft
5. Don’t forget the boys — a fuzz sack is not good
6. Don’t shave your unibrow– pluck them!
7. Don’t use a blade past its prime
8. Don’t forget your nose and ear hair — plus, clean your ears twice a week and check for boogers when you go to the bathroom
9. Don’t forget to exfoliate after manscaping to prevent breakouts and rashes
10. Don’t stink! Take regular showers, use deodorant & cologne (not too much!), and have fresh breath