The 72nd Golden Globes Awards were filled with lots of zingers, awkwardness and plenty of candid and awww inducing moments.
It was the swansong of hosting duo Amy Poehler and Tina Fey and we’re pretty sad to see them leave.
If you missed it or yet to see it, we wrap it all up with our best and worst moments of the 2015 Golden Globes Awards.
The best moments …
1. Amy and Tina’s opening monologue!
2. When Kevin Spacey, who won his first Globe after being nominated 8 times, said in his speech, “I can’t believe I fucking won.”
3. George Clooney’s awe-inducing speech in which he thanked his wife and the alchemy that brought them together.
4. The sibling love between Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal.
5. The absolute perfection that is Matt Bomer kissing his trophy.
6. Jared Leto’s man braid.
7. Jamie Dornan and his beard on the red carpet.
8. Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader proved to us all that they should be next year’s hosts!
The worst moments …
1. Amy and Tina were on stage for about 10 minutes and didn’t even say bye to us!
2. Ruth Wilson made that awkward inside joke during her ‘Best Actress in a TV’ series acceptance speech.
3. When Viola Davis didn’t win for her brilliant acting in How to Get Away with Murder.
4. Katherine Heigl … we didn’t know she was still a thing.