Spicy up your Valentine dinner with freshly chopped parsley.
- 400 g penne pasta
- Salt water for boiling
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1 fresh chilli – chopped fine (optional)
- 3 chicken breast fillets – cut into chunks
- Salt, pepper and spicy Portuguese chicken spice to season
- 1 punnet of button mushrooms – cut into small chunks
- 10 ml butter
- Fresh parsley for garnish
First off get the salt water boiling, add the penne and cook until al dente.
Heat the olive oil in a wok or saucepan and sauté the chopped chilli, add the seasoned chicken and brown until cooked.
Remove chicken from pan; add butter and sauté mushrooms until cooked.
When the penne is cooked, chuck it with the chicken into the wok and mix through.
Serve with fresh parsley.