Follow the Steps below To Restore a Deleted Text Message(s) From Android Smartphone:
1. Download Android Data Recovery in your Computer PC
2. Install the Android Data Recovery and launch it in your Computer PC
3. Enable USB debugging in your android device by navigating to: settings -> about phone -> build number and tap it for 6 to 9 times
4. Now you will be able to access the developer options then click on it and scroll down to USB debugging options and click on Enable USB debugging
5. Now launch the software you installed earlier on your PC and then select your android version e.g 2.2, 2.3, 4.2, 5.1, etc.
Now, Connect your android smartphone to your computer and click on proceed
6. On the recovery section, just Click on messages option and now click on Next button to proceed
After this, the Restoring process will start immediately and the deleted messages will be restored.
7. Wow! you have successfully restored the deleted text messages on your android phone.