- 2 small heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- 80 g fresh peas
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 10 g coriander
- Sea salt or soya sauce, to taste
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 75 g pomegranate rubies
- 6 baby marrows, grated
Blend the cauliflower until it reaches a fine consistency.
Bring the coconut milk to a simmer in a saucepan, then add the cauliflower and peas. Cook for 2 minutes, then strain over a bowl. Allow to stand aside until completely drained, reserving the coconut milk.
Blend the coconut milk with the lime zest and juice, coriander and sea salt or a dash of soya sauce. Toss the cauliflower with the remaining ingredients and the dressing.
Cook’s note: Blanch the cauliflower leaves in coconut milk to serve with the salad.