The new Kuga features Ford’s latest design language for a bold, smart look that is shared with other Ford SUVs. Its large upper trapezoidal grille and a smaller lower grille are flanked by sleek new headlamps complemented by functional, stylish fog lamps.
Kuga drivers will find an array of useful convenience features making the vehicle very user-friendly, including ISOFIX anchorage-points, an electronic parking brake, improved storage in the centre console, as well as rear tray tables and rear air vents on the Trend and Titanium models.
The new Kuga offers up to 1603 litres of cargo space with the rear stadium seating folded – ideal for weekend escapes. In addition, the Kuga steering wheel and air-conditioning controls operate through fewer and more easily distinguishable buttons and switches, making the controls easier to recognise and navigate.
All Kuga automatic models include paddle-shift controls that enable drivers to manually select gears, adding to Ford’s fun-to-drive ethos.
The new Kuga will allow drivers to control audio functions plus connected smartphones using simple, more conversational voice commands, with Ford’s new SYNC®3 connectivity system, which is standard on the Trend and Titanium derivatives.
Recommended Retail Prices:
– Ford Kuga 1.5 EcoBoost Ambiente 6MT FWD- R368 800
– Ford Kuga 1.5 EcoBoost Ambiente 6AT FWD- R381 900
– Ford Kuga 1.5 EcoBoost Trend 6MT FWD – R406 400
– Ford Kuga 1.5 EcoBoost Trend 6AT FWD – R427 900
– Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi Trend 6AT AWD – R483 900
– Ford Kuga 2.0 EcoBoost Titanium 6AT AWD – R497 900
– Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi Titanium 6AT AWD – R506 900