Females have largely been associated with fertility issues, however, recent studies have shown a shocking story of sperm. According to the study, half of the cases of infertility is due to poor lifestyle choices by men. Erectile dysfunction is caused by smoking.
The quality and quantity of the sperm can be disrupted by Bispheonl A, a compound found in plastic bottles and cans. It acts as an endocrine disruptor.
Habits responsible for damages on the sperm count:
1. Putting your cellphone in a pocket – The vibrations and radiations coming out of a guy’s cell phone can decrease the sperm count by 9 percent. So, you better keep your phone in the back pocket or buy a case to keep it if you have plans to become a father some day.
2. Alcohol consumption – Men drinking as many as five drinks a day are high on the risk of damaging their sperm quality.
3. Taking stress – the quality of sperm is directly associated with degrading quality and your overall health and state of mind define its quality.
4.Being a smoker – Smoking can turn you impotent by reducing the blood flow to your private part due to decreasing blood vessels.
5. Being overweight – the fertility of male is decreased in case you are obese.
6. Spending time in high temperature – Your testicles love a temperature 4 degrees lesser than the body temperature to produce sperms. If you are exposed to very high temperatures as a welder is, your sperm count is going to decrease alarmingly.