What you wear, how you stand, handshake, eye contact, and how you smell, all impact how others view you. These cologne tips will ensure you’re always smelling great and sending the right message.
Five Men’s Fragrance Tips
1. Less is more – give yourself a light dusting with 2 to 4 quirts depending on the fragrance. Learn how the cologne reacts to your chemistry and body.
2. Apply to pulse points on your neck and wrists – with pulse points, the blood flow is more and the heat dissipates the scent and spreads it.
3. Change is good – update periodically to keep it fresh
4. Rotate your colognes – buy 3 to 4 colognes and rotate
5. Find a cologne that you LOVE!