South Africa’s largest and most popular beer festival, the Cape Town Festival of Beer is literally within reach. Happening in less than 2 weeks at the Hamilton’s Rugby Club from 25 to 27 November 2016, this year’s event promises to be bigger, better and even more epic!
Check out our list of top 5 reasons not to miss the festival:
- Beers galore: Expect over 200 different beers from 60 breweries from top notch international and local breweries – with limited edition beers brewed just for the Festival.
- Delicious food: a wide variety of amazing food options from, Celeb Chef and MasterChef SA Judge Pete Goffe-Woods kitchen cowboys to popular burger joint Hudsons as well as RAITH gourmet
- Rugga action: it’s the ideal spot to watch the Springboks vs Wales. Rugby fans can catch the game at 19:30 on Saturday on big screens at the Festival! Tables can be booked at email@example.com
- Entertainment: catch popular Pop-Rock band Watershed live on stage on the Friday
- Did we say there will be beers: 200 different beers and ciders to be exact
This is certainly one event you won’t want to miss! To avoid having any sort of “FOMO” head over to www.webtickets.co.za to purchase a ticket – you will get a free beer mug along with your ticket for only R150.
- Date: 25, 26 and 27 November 2016
- Operating times:
- Fri 12:00 – 23:00
- Sat 12:00 – 23:00
- Sun 10:00 – 18:00
- Venue: Hamilton’s Rugby Club, Green Point
- Price : R150 for adults and R50 for children (under 13 years)
- Tickets Available from www.webtickets.co.za
For more info on the festival, visit: www.capetownfestivlofbeer.co.za or pop onto the various social media platforms and keep the conversation brewing…
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CTFOB
- Twitter: @FestOfBeer
- Hashtag: #CTFOB