It is no that abortion is bad but it doesn’t stop most ladies from engaging in this dangerous act. Having just one abortion could raise the risk of potentially life-threatening problems in future pregnancies.
The physical side effects after an abortion can vary from woman to woman and there are potential side effects and risks that you should be aware of.
The following is a list of side effects that are frequently experienced after an abortion. It is possible to experience these side effects for as long as 2 to 4 weeks following the procedure.
1. Abdominal pain and cramping
5. Spotting and bleeding: Bleeding that is heavier than a normal menstrual period
6. Foul-smelling discharge
7. Heavy or persistent bleeding
8. Infection or sepsis
9. Damage to the cervix
10. Scarring of the uterine lining
11. Perforation of the uterus
12. Damage to other organs