South African actor and television presenter, Kay Sibiya best known for his starring role as Ayanda Mdletshe, the gangster’s real son who was raised by a priest.
His dream is to be a DJ. His parents want him to pursue a “real career” on SABC 1 tenenovela Uzalo.The good-looking presenter-now-turned-actor from Durban may be a relatively new (hot) face on our TV, but scrumptious Uzalo actor Kay Sibiya has sure kept us on our feet on and off screens when it comes down to his looks.
We’ve compiled a list of 10 things you didn’t know about Kay Sibiya.
1.He first rose to prominence in November 2013 when he began co-hosting the music magazine talk show Sunday Chillaz, which aired on SABC1 on Sundays after lunch.
2. Kay has 56.7k followers on instagram and 12.2k followers on twitter.
3. Kay Sibiya was born in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
4. Kay’s real name is Khumbulani Sibiya.
5. Kay Sibiya is a South African model, television personality and actor.
6. Kay’s role model is Rev Tim Omotoso.
7. He attended Riverdene Secondary School in Newlands West, a suburb of the city of Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
8. He matriculated from Queensburgh Boys High School located in Queensburgh southwest of the city of Durban.
9. Kay landed a starring role on SABC 1 telenovela, Uzalo, as Ayanda Mdletshe in February 2015.
10. Sibiya began studying after matriculating but later dropped out, “I dropped out because I was immature and lacked self-discipline, such as not attending classes on time or missing my tutorials.