It is important to have s3x but it also important to follow some s3xual hygiene habits too which will save you from several infections and diseases. Poor hygiene can lead to infection which in turn can lead to serious diseases.
So, get innovative and sassy under the sheets, but follow these s3xual hygiene habits to have lots of safe s3x!
1. For women, it is essential to note the direction of washing your genitals. It is recommended to wash from your vag!na to your anus to prevent the transfer of germs from the anus to the vag!na and also avoid yeast infections.
2. For uncircumcised men, pull back the foreskin and wash the glans with warm water. Also wash the inner skin of the foreskin, which is susceptible to bacteria and dead cells and body fluids.
3. Both partners should wash their hands and nails before and after s3x to prevent transfer of germs and bacteria to your genitals.
4. It is important to trim the hair in the private parts, heat and sweat can result in boils and skin problems. Also, Avoid oral s3x if your partner has sores around the mouth or near the genitals, it can pass on to you.
5. To avoid embarrassment or bad odour, women should avoid having s3x in the first two days of their menstrual cycle.