HP has launched a new portfolio and PageWide product line in Lisbon today, as the company boldly reinvents business printing.
At the event, HP unveiled more than 15 new PageWide, OfficeJet Pro and LaserJet printers, and new Secure Managed Print Services offerings.
“We’re reinventing printing for every business – large or small,” said Enrique Lores, president, Imaging and Printing, HP Inc.
“Traditionally vendors have spoken about ‘Good, Better, Best’ where most customers have to compromise, but today we are promising ‘Best, Best, Best’ allowing our customers to determine the right print solution for their business, not their budget.”
HP is driving the printing category forward with an innovative new portfolio of business printers, including:
- A new brand of HP PageWide printers that provide professional color, low cost of ownership , fastest speeds , great energy efficiency , and our best in class security management features;
- New OfficeJet Pro printers that deliver affordable, professional color and big performance in a compact package for small businesses;
- New LaserJet printers with leading laser performance, print-shop quality color documents, and best value for black-and-white printing;
- HP Secure Managed Print Services to help customers secure their print environment with our deepest embedded security.
Reinventing Business Printing with HP PageWide
HP PageWide Technology is a proven, reliable scalable print technology developed by HP that has delivered more than 140 billion high quality digital pages via HP printers.
The new portfolio increases the number of managed devices designed for contractual channel partners and managed print services engagements.
These contractual HP PageWide printers enable HP channel partners to provide low cost of operation with HP’s highest capacity supplies, a three-year print head warranty, higher speeds and RMPV on select models, as well as integration with HP JetAdvantage Management and third-party tools.
New Additions to the HP OfficeJet Pro and LaserJet Pro families
The expanded HP business printing portfolio also includes new HP OfficeJet Pro and HP LaserJet printers, offering SMEs professional quality ink-based color printing at up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 series features HP Print Forward Design to provide customers productivity with high speeds in a space-saving designs helps preserve office real estate.
These new printers also include enhanced manageability and security features, seamless mobile printing.
Reinventing protection with Secure Managed Print Services
Today HP is also introducing HP Secure Managed Print Services (MPS), a new Managed Print Services (MPS) offering focused on security.
HP Secure MPS advanced protections include:
- The most secure printers with self-healing capabilities
- Security software to detect threats as well as protect, monitor and manage the printer fleet
- Data encryption to better protect confidential data
- Reporting for regulatory and compliance audits
- Security expertise to co-develop a comprehensive print security plan
HP has also updated HP JetAdvantage Security Manager software, the industry’s only policy-based printer security compliance solution, to enable greater visibility into what firmware updates have been applied across the HP printer fleet.
Source – businesstech