‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 numbers are in and millions of people are hooked!
Debuted just weeks ago, each episode of Season 2 managed to attract more than 4 million viewers.Episode 1 of the new season averaged a whopping 15.8 million viewers with approximately 11 million in the key demo, also within the first three days. And for the true bingers out there, 361,000 people watched all nine episodes of the season within the first 24 hours of its release.
As a whole, the season averaged 8.8 million viewers per episode with 6.2 million in the key demo.
And it didn’t just end on screens, but the show took over social media with an overall 7.2 million social interactions on Facebook and Twitter about “Stranger Things” on first three days.
Below are the viewership numbers for each episode (first three days):
– Chapter One : 15.8 million viewers
– Chapter Two : 13.7 million viewers
– Chapter Three : 11.6 million viewers
– Chapter Four : 9.3 million viewers
– Chapter Five : 8 million viewers
– Chapter Six : 6.4 million viewers
– Chapter Seven : 5.3 million viewers
– Chapter Eight : 4.9 million viewers
– Chapter Nine : 4.6 million viewers
Season 2 stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, and Matthew Modine. New cast ; Sadie Sink , Dacre Montgomery and Brett Gelman.